Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ideas

Want to be a good writer but you just can't? Nothing comes to mind? Everything's blank when you think of a good story? I can help. First off, think of your interests. What are you good at? What are you an expert in? It may be sports, travel, vacations, friends, or video games. Think more deeply into your topic. Play the What if game. Here are some good what ifs to think about.
What if I could control the world through a video game?
What if I became the best sports player ever?
What if I traveled to a place noone's ever seen before?
What if I got lost during a vacation, and had to survive in an unknown place where I don't speak the language?
What if my friends suddenly dumped me?
What if I figured out I could read other people's minds?
What if I can't write a good story, so I write a story about trying to find inspiration?

Use some of these. It could help. Or if none of these sound like a good idea to you, make up your own branching off of your interests and likes.

1 comment: